I am so excited! My second blog award within a year! You couldn’t wipe the smile off my face if you punched me right in the face! Tyler is sick of hearing about it so, I’m going to make you listen! Please listen. . .
This American Bite is a heart felt blog, written by a very talented cook, who like myself, was raised by a single mother with a knack for cheap and cheerful meals.
‘Don’t expect weights or measures, don’t expect a science, but please, expect to eat well.’ This American Bite.
From what I can gather, this is what I need to do – When given this award, bloggers are asked to do three things – link back to the blog that gave them the award, list seven things about themselves and finally, give the award to five others.
7 Things About Me -
- I am a vegetarian.
- I have no want to have children at this point, but have already picked 3 names.
- I buy odd things at the supermarket, even if I don’t like them, just to cook something different.
- I have 8 brothers, to 4 different mothers.
- I have my one full brothers initials tattooed on the back of my neck (no, he’s not dead).
- I have over 50 pairs of sneakers.
- All my friends have referred to me as ‘Mum’ at one point or another because I look after people and do mum ‘stuff’.
I nominate the following fellow incredible bloggers and know that they will appreciate this as much as I do.
- Bunny.Eats.Design – Genie has an incredible sense of humor and a knack for all things design. A food and bunny fueled friendship, my blog would be a little less entertaining without her.
- Slice Of My Lyfe - Anita is a cool and collected writer and recipe developer come food stylist who has a beautiful family and runs a busy life. She lets you into her home and heart through food and thoughts.
- Kiran Tarun – Kiran is an amazing food stylist and recipe writer that has had a very positive influence on my writing. She is such an encouraging and inspiring person that I cannot help but check her blog daily.
- 50 Year Project - T.B.M. has a plan. To turn the negative energy in life into positive. This is where the 50 year project comes in, visiting 192 countries, reading 1001 books, and watching the top 100 before the end. Such a great message for everyone, I love following the travels and hearing the verdicts on the things I would rather be doing! An honest recollection of life and pushing the boundaries.
- Whatever Makes You Smile – Liesbeth is a very talented photographer who shares her life through pictures and short stories. She has just started her first full time job after spending her time travelling and chasing her love of everything beautiful.
I was not meant to give an explanation of why I love your blogs, but I felt like I should. The world needs more compliments for free. And to all of my readers. . .
You guys are the best!